JUST PRESS THE BUTTON, IT’S EASY!
How many times have I heard this one. However there a few few things that make life a little easier when taking portraits of children, whether you are in Manchester of Outer Mongolia!
- Have extremely handsome boy as model (yes this is one of mine, biased I know)
- Dimples always help
- Child in good mood, cue bribes
- Fair weather, like we can control this one
- Snot free face. Bring wet wipes
- Child fed and watered. Not too much water as session will be on hold for pee pee break
- Interact with said child, make it fun, not a job
- Have me take the photos. I can handle anything. Bring it on!
Take the stress out of herding your tribe, and get Nicola to do the job for you. Hey we all know that our kids do not listen to us, but they will do to ANYONE else who is not their parent. The joy of motherhood guys!